Welcome to Palm Beach Country Estates
Palm Beach Country Estates (PBCE) is a subdivision located in northern Palm Beach County, just west of I-95 at Donald Ross Road (Exit 83). As of 2020, there are approximately 1,470 existing homes and 70 vacant lots in PBCE.
Palm Beach Country Estates offers:
- Something for Every Budget: Homes range from the $300k’s to over $1 million.
- Plenty of Room: Each property is at least 1 acre or larger.
- Freedom: There is no formal HOA and very few homeowner restrictions.
- City Water: City water is available for optional hookup at every homesite in PBCE.
- Convenient Location: PBCE features the most convenient location of any acreage subdivision in the area with nearby I-95 and Turnpike access, and is only minutes away from Abacoa, Roger Dean Stadium, Scripps Research Institute, the Gardens Mall, and countless other amenities.
- Great Schools: Our area has some of the most highly-rated schools in Florida.
Your Palm Beach Country Estates Expert
We have sold more homes and vacant lots in Palm Beach Country Estates than all other real estate companies combined. Whether you are looking to buy or sell a property in PBCE, we would love to help!
Berman Realty has been in business since 1964 and has specialized in Palm Beach Country Estates for over 40 years.